Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Motivation.

So lately, when it comes to my schoolwork, I either have intense spurts of determination, or I'm extremely lazy and I have no desire to do anything. I usually get motivated to do my homework after I talk to my dad which is between one to three times a week, still, I should be motivated and determined at all times. I haven't talked to my dad today, other than a quick text message conversation about me setting aside a date for us to go to the bank, however I did have an epiphany. I realized I need to get on the ball with things. I mean I'm doing okay so far this quarter, but I could be doing much better. I decided I needed to be motivated at all times and I was sitting at my desk trying to figure out how to do that. I felt pretty lame but I decided to google motivational quotes and sure enough, like a million results popped up. I went to a few sights, and read through them, and wrote down a few that I liked. I picked five from the ones that I had written down and drew them each on blank paper with highlighters and funky lettering along with some colorful doodling. Once they were decorated enough, I taped them up next to my bed.
I figure that if I see them every night before I go to bed and every morning when I wake up, they'll serve as my motivation and inspiration to not only stay on top of my schoolwork, but excel at it also.

No comments:

Post a Comment